398105413 发表于 2017-3-23 16:06:15

8B U4各模块知识点(归纳特别详细)含配套练习和详解答案 值得一下

8B Unit4 知识点归纳Welcome to the unit 1.do with = deal with 处理,对付      what to do with = how to deal with 怎样处理2.have to use them to reach the box on the fridge 不得不使用它们来够冰箱上的盒子3.read a book about Germany in World War Ⅱ读一本关于第二次世界战争德国的书4.be interested in 对…感兴趣5.improve my knowledge of the past 提高我对过去的认识(knowledge 知识不可数—vknow)21·com6.in one’s spare/free time 在某人的空闲时间里7.novels by the French writer Victor Hugo 被/ 由法国作家维克多·雨果写的小说8.the story of the ugly man 那个丑陋男人的故事9.touch / move sb 感动/触动某人10.keep in touch with sb 与某人保持联系11.国家          国家人                复数Germany--   German---          Germans
America---   American--       Americans
Australia--   Australian--         Australians
Canada--    Canadian --         Canadians2·1·c·n·j·yFrance--    Frenchman---      FrenchmenEngland --    Englishman --      Englishmen   (中国人,日本人不变;英、法 a—e)12.我也是(不是)Me too/ Me either Reading1.crash against the rocks 撞到岩石(against 介词 紧靠,碰,撞;反对,违背)2.swim as far as one can / could = swim as far as possible 游得尽可能远;奋力前游3.by the time = when 到……的时候4.feel the land under my feet 感觉到陆地在我的脚下5.be tired out 筋疲力尽6.fall down on the beach 倒在沙滩上7.go to sleep / fall asleep睡着、入睡8.as the sun was rising正当太阳升起时9.be tied to the ground 被栓/绑在地上10.feel something on my leg 感觉某个东西在我的腿上11.move up over my stomach and neck 在我的肚子和脖子上移动12.look down 向下看,俯视    look down on 轻视,看不起13.the same size as和……一样大be the same size as my little finger=be as big as my little finger21·世纪*教育网14.start climbing all over me 开始爬遍我的全身15.there were around forty of them大约40个他们16.shout at 对……大喊大叫17.fall over 跌倒(后不能接宾语)18.get up 站起来,(使)起立;起床19.continue to do sth = continue doing sth 继续做某事20.move across one’s body爬过某人的身体21.begin talking to me开始和我交谈      begin to do sth/ doing sth21世纪教育网版权所有22.我也不知道说什么          I didn’t know what to say eitherwww.21-cn-jy.com23.try to pull one hand free 尽力挣脱一只手24.manage to do sth 设法完成某事 (manage , v 设法完成,管理---manager , n 经理 )25.lift my hand into the air 把我的左手举在空中26.a huge army of (tiny people)一大群(极小的人)   27.come straight towards me 径直向我走来28.run / get away (from)    (从)……逃走29.find oneself unable to move 发现自己不能移动30.be unable to do sth 不能够做某事31.communicate with sb与某人交流 Grammar and Integrated skills1.advise sb to do sth建议某人做某事2.teach oneself= learn sth by oneself 自学3.recommend so many interesting books (to sb ) 推荐如此多有趣的书2-1-c-n-j-y4.in such a short time 在如此短的时间内5.hand in 上交   hand out 分发6.and so on……等等7.read some reviews about the book before writing 在你写之前读一些有关这本书的评论8.return the book to the library = give the book back to the library 把书归还给图书馆9.on time 按时,准时   in time 及时10.don’t have to do = needn’t do 不必,不需要mustn’t 不允许,禁止  21*cnjy*com   must be (表示肯定的猜测“一定是”)---否定句can’t be “不可能”Must I hand it in before five ?Yes , you must.   No, you needn’t/ don’t have to 11.every time 每次   

我是初中生家长 发表于 2017-4-7 15:15:58

可以用,下次再来

zmy 发表于 2018-3-26 12:22:50

好,知识点很全。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 8B U4各模块知识点(归纳特别详细)含配套练习和详解答案 值得一下