2. 你的最好朋友Andrew来帮你并带了些工具。你们首先阅读说明,然后很快就开始做了。
3. Andrew不仅擅长DIY,而且又乐于助人。你们花了一个小时就做好了。
4. 你在使用工具时一直犯错误, 因为你太兴奋了。你们一起干得很开心。
5. 这是你给爸爸做的第一份礼物,你希望……
注意:
1. 作文内容必须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯。
2. 5要点的内容请用1-2句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥。
3. 书架:bookshelf
Next Sunday is my father’s birthday. I made a present for my father by myself.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next Sunday is my father’s birthday. I made a present for my father by myself.. I planned to make a bookshelf for my father, because he likes reading (books). My best friend Andrew came to help me and brought some tools. We read the instructions first, and then we began started to work. Andrew is not only good at DIY, but also he is helpful. It took us an hour to finish. I kept making mistakes when I used the tools. Because I was too excited. We had fun working together.
This is the first present I made for my father. I hope …
【解析】
试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。运用适当的短语表达中心思想,增加作文的可读性。完成提示词时也要符合事实。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。
【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。
淮安区
期中考试后,你班将组织学生下周六到扬州瘦西湖旅游。请根据表中提示,用英语写一篇活动通知。
旅游时间
周六上午6:00——下午4:00
集合地点
学校大门口
乘车方式
公共汽车
进行的活动
划船、唱歌、跳舞、野餐……(给出两点)
提示
1.带食物……(给出一点)
2.注意……(给出一点)
Dear classmates,
After the mid- term examination, our class is going to visit Slender West Lake next Saturday.

I think it will be a great day. And I hop you can join us.
Thank you!
     Dear classmates,
After the mid- term examination, our class is going to visit Slender West Lake next Saturday. We are going to meet at the school gate at 6 :00 a.m. on Saturday. And we will be back at 4:00 p.m. We will take a bus there. We’ll have many activities. We will row boats on the lake. We’ll sing and dance, too. At noon, we will have a picnic with our teachers and take photos together. We can buy some presents for our parents and friends. I’m sure we will have a lot of fun. Please take plenty food and drinks. We should be careful when we boat.
I think it will be a great day. And I hope you can join us.
Thank you!

江苏省淮安地区2019-2020学年上学期八年级英语期中试卷分类汇编:书面表达(含部分答案).doc
>
/ 6
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共6页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表