杜华风 发表于 2013-6-7 12:57:40

5B句型转换练习

5B句型转换练习姓名__________             得分_____________ 1.I like cooking food. (改为一般疑问句)____________________________________________________________2. Helen likes taking photos.(对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________ 3. My father likes going shopping.(改为否定句)____________________________________________________________ 4. Lily likes skating.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)____________________________________________________________ 5. He is in the computer room..(对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________ 6. My rabbit jumps high.否定句:___________________________________________________________一般疑问句:___________________________________________________________ 8.YangLing has two letters to Wang Bing.否定句:___________________________________________________________一般疑问句:___________________________________________________________ 10. I usually play football on Sundayafternoon.否定句:___________________________________________________________一般疑问句:___________________________________________________________对划线部分提问:___________________________________________________________ 13. Su Yang usually washes some clotheson Saturday.否定句:___________________________________________________________一般疑问句:___________________________________________________________对划线部分提问:__________________________________________________________ 16. Mingming waters the flowers every day.否定句:___________________________________________________________一般疑问句:___________________________________________________________ 18. What’s the matter withyour friend?(改为同义句)_____________ _____________ _____________ yourfriend? 19. Is that Mary speaking? (改为同义句)_____________ _____________ __________________________ Mary? (改为同义句) 20. You are ill. Let’s go tohospital.You are ill. Let’s go to _____________ __________________________. 21. I’ve gota toothache.(根据答句写问句)___________________________________________________________ 22. I can get some fruit for you.(改为一般疑问句,做肯定回答)___________________________________________________________ 23. I often play chess at theweekends.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________ 24. She often watches TV at the weekends.(改为一般疑问句,做肯定回答)___________________________________________________________ 25. Su Yang likes doing housework in theafternoon.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________________ 26. I like catching fireflies.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________27. I catch insectsin the park..(改为一般疑问句,做肯定回答)   ___________________________________________________________ 28. The waiter and the waitress play tabletennis every day.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________________ 29. The boy is standing on the man’sshoulders.(改为一般疑问句)___________________________________________________________ 30. It’s ten o’clock.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________ 31. His telephone number is 85194352.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________ 32. The students are in the playground.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________ 33. Put your feet together. (否定句)___________________________________________________________

lily816 发表于 2013-12-24 09:05:51

设计似乎简单了些。

刘畅 发表于 2013-12-30 16:21:48

真是太棒了,楼主真是细心的人,谢谢.

若雨 发表于 2014-1-2 14:22:43

真是太棒了,楼主真是细心的人,谢谢.

lcly 发表于 2014-1-16 12:36:42

设计似乎简单了些。

boby_wood 发表于 2014-2-14 15:26:17

设计似乎简单了些。

4170613 发表于 2014-2-16 13:02:45

真是太棒了,楼主真是细心的人,谢谢.