每日一句(八月 August)
Let's talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧。 ( 8.01 )
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子。 ( 8.02 )
Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。 ( 8.03 )
Please make yourself at home. 请别客气。 ( 8.04 )
Let's call it a day. 我们今天就到这儿吧。 ( 8.05 )
That's all right. 没关系。 ( 8.06 )
Be careful. 小心/注意。 ( 8.07 )
It's awful. 真糟糕。 ( 8.08 )
Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。 ( 8.09 )
It's my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 ( 8.10 )
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样? ( 8.11 )
No problem. 没问题。 ( 8.12 )
I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。 ( 8.13 )
Thanks a million. 非常感谢。 ( 8.14 )
It isn't much. 这是微不足道的。 ( 8.15 )
It's all my fault. 都是我的错。 ( 8.16 )
I've got my hands full. 我手头正忙。 ( 8.17 )
It's up in the air. 尚未决定。 ( 8.18 )
Please don't blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己。 ( 8.19 )
Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。 ( 8.20 )
Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? ( 8.21 )
That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。 ( 8.22 )
That depends. 看情况。 ( 8.23 )
Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天。 ( 8.24 )
I've got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。 ( 8.25 )
I'm looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼职工作。 ( 8.26 )
I'm looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事。 ( 8.27 )
I'm working on it. 我正在努力。 ( 8.28 )
It's a long story. 真是一言难尽。 ( 8.29 )
These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。 ( 8.30 )
Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? ( 8.31 )
|
|