The rabbits and the wolf
兔子和大灰狼
One day, mummy rabbit wants to go shopping.
有一天,兔妈妈想外出购物。
She tells her babies:
她对小兔们说:
“I want to go shopping. You must stay at home.
“我要去买东西。你们呆在家里。
Close the door, close the window. Remember?”
要关好门,关紧窗户。记得吗?”
The baby rabbits answer:
小兔们回答:
“Yes, Mummy.”
“记得,妈妈。”
Then mummy rabbit goes out.
于是兔妈妈出去了
After a while, the wolf comes.
过了一会儿,大灰狼来了。
“ I’m hungry. I want to eat something.
“我饿了,我要吃点东西。”
I smelled rabbits. There are two rabbits. I will eat them.”
“我闻到了兔子的气味。那有两只兔子。我要把它们吃掉。”
The wolf knocks at the door.
大灰狼敲了敲门。
“ Hello, I’m your mummy. Open the door.”
“喂,我是你们的妈妈。把门打开。”
The baby rabbits look out of the window.
小兔们透过窗户望出去。
“Oh, it’s a wolf. A big wolf! What can we do?”
“啊,是一只狼啊!一只好大的大灰狼啊!我们怎么办?”
One rabbit says, 一只小兔说:
“I have a good idea”
“我有一个好主意。”
“Mummy, let me look at your tail.”
“妈妈,让我看看你的尾巴。”
The wolf answers,
大灰狼回答:
“look at my tail? Ok, open the door.”
“看我的尾巴?好啊,把门打开。”
The rabbits count, “one, two, three.”
小兔们数着,“一,二,三”
The baby rabbits shut the door.
小兔们砰的把门关上了
“Ouch!” the wolf screams, “oh, my tail.”
“啊!”大灰狼大声尖叫,“啊,我的尾巴呀!”
Then he goes away.
然后它夹着尾巴逃跑了。
Mummy rabbit comes back.
兔妈妈回来了。
The baby rabbits tells her about the wolf.
小兔们跟她说起了大灰狼的事。
She smiles. 她笑了。
She says to her babies,
她对小兔们说,
“Wonderful, you are so clever!
“太棒了,你们真聪明!”
These cakes are for you.”
“这些蛋糕奖给你们。”
“Oh, delicious. Yummy, Yummy!”
“啊,好好吃啊!”
The baby rabbits are very happy.
小兔们高兴极了,
They sing a song together:
它们一起唱起了歌:
Give me one,
Give me two,
Give me three
And give me four.
One and two and three and four,
Give me five over all. |
|